Town Clerk

Wendy Russell

207.235.2645          [email protected]

The Town Clerk's Office is here 
to assist you with Registering your 
Vehicle, ATV, Boat, or Snowmobile. You 
may also License your dog, or get a 
Hunting or Fishing License.

Birth, Death or Marriage Certificates can be requested.  We are now using the DAVE system, per the State of Maine.  All requests for these documents can take some time. Please call to be sure the Town Clerk is available for Marriage Licenses, and to make arrangements for starting that process.  Certain fees will apply. The Town Clerk is the Keeper of Records for 
Carrabassett Valley. Please call or email if
 you require copies of Town Meetings. 

Note:Minutes that have not been approved by
the appropriate committee are considered to
 be drafts only, not official copies. 

Getting Married in Maine, State of Maine Link

State of Maine Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife